What Ever Happened to Kandar? By: Kandar4343 I came from a poor family so the only way I could support myself was to steal. But I think my first great theft was when I stole the Golden Crown from the King of Romaly. I hid in a tower for a little while because people where looking for me for the king's great reward. I thought I was safe. Until one day, 4 young warriors appeared out of nowhere and said they where going to get the crown back. I put up a good fight but unfortunately, I lost. They took the crown and let me go because I said we would, clean up our act (yeah right!). After that loss, I ran away to a village called Assaram to get (steal actually) some money and some grub. But that place had very good guards and caught me red handed. They through me out of the village. But I found a cave a little north of Assaram. I saw the same four brats that defeated me before, take a secret passage way. After the little dwarf that showed them the passage, I threatened to kill him unless he let me go through. He complied with my threat (lucky him). I passed the brats and found my self in a village called Baharata. There, I saw an old man, a young man, and a young woman talking. The guy and the lady were getting married. Then it dawned on me, the only way I was going to make some money was to hold a ransom. So I kidnapped the lady and asked for 300,000 pieces of gold (enough to buy a ship). I took her to an old cave I found and set up a hide out. Soon after, the groom came wondering in. He didn't put up much of a fight so a kidnapped him to. Then a day after that, those four little brats that defeated me before came to rescue the kids. I was sure that they wouldn't defeat me a second time so I fought them. I sure enough, I kicked their butts ( I wish ). They beat me again. But they let me go and they got the kids. I went back to Assaram even though they banned me. They caught me again and took me to a place called the Great Pit of Giaga. They threw me in. No one knew where it let so they thought I was going to die ( so did I ). But I didn't. After about 15 seconds of falling, SPLAT!. My face landed on hard ground. When I got up I was in a small house and it was night time. I walked out of the house and saw a guy who said "I've never seen your face around here. I know! You must be from the upper world". The upper world? I thought to myself. Instead of suggesting that that guy gets some mental help, I walked away and saw two boats. I borrowed one ( I mean stole ) and headed to land. It wasn't long until I reached land. I got of and then saw a huge castle. I walked towards it. When I got in, I saw a big parade walk passed and then the king. Boy was he warring a lot of gold so I crept though the crowd and took some of the king's gold. Opps! I got caught ( again ). I was thrown into a prison above a House of Healing. That was torture. About every hour, the guy came up a started talking religious talk to me. ACK! After a couple days of being in the jail, I suddenly notice something. After all the time I've been here, the sun never came out. That was the most strangest thing I had ever seen. I asked the priest and he said that the Master Archfiend had put a spell over the land causing it to be dark ALL the time. Months went by, until one day, I heard some familiar voices. OH MY GOD. It was the four little goodie-goods again ( what were they doing there anyway? ). I wanted to see the expression on their faces when they saw me so I started to jump up and down on the floor. The priest told them to tell me to stop making all the noise. When they came up, ( hehehehehehe ) their mouths literally dropped to the floor. "Hi guys!" I said. They didn't say anything, they only walked back down stairs but the Sage in the back said "Oh, by the way, be quiet". I always thought the Sage was funny. After what the Sage said, I heard the other three laugh. After that day, nothing really exciting happened. Not until the strangest thing happened. After waking up late at night because of a rumbling noise, there was daylight. A couple minutes after the the daylight shone, there was a loud cheer from outside. I peeked through the my little window to see the whole village jumping up and down with excitement over those four kids again. "They couldn't have!" But they did. They had defeated the Master Archfiend Zoma. I saw them walk over to the House of Healing. I yelled "Guys! Come up here!" They came up. They looked at me and I said, "For now on, let me call you masters" ( My brain must have been rotting because, ACK, I can't believe I said that! ). They all smiled and walked back down. After a huge party to celebrate the downfall of the Master Archfiend, Tantegal Castle started going soft. A guard came up. He said "We are so sorry we put you in here" and he let me out. Wow!. I never expected that. Anyway, I wondered out of Tantegal to find life else where. But I got into a fight with some gangsters who were camping out and I don't know what happened from there on. I thought I was dead, but I lived long enough to tell my live story. Not the best life, but, at least I was friends with the Warrior of Erdrick.