Emblem of Roto "Death" By Shamus Kelley "Guys look," Kadalu yelled as he pointed at some sort of building. When they got closer Arus said, "It's a temple." The temple had two lion statues in front of it. "Let's go in," Kira said. They all then walked into the temple and saw that it really small with only one beam of light showing in the middle. "What is that?" Lunafura said. "Let's see," Arus said as he went up to the beam of light. Under the beam of light were two suits of armor. One was plainly blue while another had a lion's head on it. "Hey why don't we take these for ourselves," Kira said. "Yeah," Arus said. Arus then picked up the blue armor, while Kira picked up the lion armor. "Cool," Arus said as he put on the armor. "Yeah," Kira said as he looked at his armor. "Well I guess there's no armor for us," Lunafura said. "It's probley for the best," Kadalu said. (Authors Note: Sages can't wear armor. Neither can fighters like Lunafura.) "You look great," Lunafura said to Arus. "Hey," Kira said as looked jealous. "You look good to," Lunafura said to Kira. "Thanks," he said as his face turned red. "What I am ugly," Kadalu said, as he looked mad. "Well now that you mention it-," Kira began to say. "Shut up," Arus said. "Well I-," Kira began to say. Suddenly the whole group was thrown back has an explosion went off outside. "Why do I keep getting interrupted," Kira said as he picked himself up. "What was that?" Lunafura said. "Come out Arus," the unmistakable voice of Jyagan said. "Let's get him," Kadalu said. "Yeah," Kira said. The whole group then ran out of the temple to see Jyagan surrounded by monsters. "Surround them," Jyagan yelled as he pointed his sword at the group. Then all the monsters surrounded the group. "Great," Kira said as he pulled out his sword. "Really," Lunafura said as she pulled out her spear. "Oh man," Kadalu said sounding scared. "Come on guys we can take these idiots," Arus said as he pulled out his sword. "Atta-," Jyagan began to say. "Stop," a voice said. "Wha?!" Jyagan said as he looked around. "People just keep getting interrupted," Kira said. "Move away Jyagan," the voice said. "Yes master," he said as he and the monsters moved back. Suddenly a strange man appered with a purple outfit that had claws on the shoulder blades. "Hello Arus," the man said. "Who are you?" Arus yelled at the man. "I am Dragon King," he said. "Great more evil guys," Kadalu said sarcastically. Dragon King then shot a blast of fire at Kadalu making him fly into a tree. "Kadalu!!" Kira and Lunafura yelled as they ran over to him. "What do you want?" Arus said. "I want the bottom half of the Emblem of Roto," Dragon King said. "Why do you want it?" Arus yelled. "Twelve years ago an idiot did recognize it's power and let you keep it, now I want it back," Dragon King said as he held out his hand. "No way," Arus said holding up his sword. "You'll be sorry," Dragon King said. "Too bad," Arus said. "Be that way, Jyagan kill these idiots," Dragon King said as disappeared. "Attack," Jyagan yelled as he held out his sword again. "Kadalu stay down," Lunafura said. "Now way I'm fine," Kadalu said as he picked himself up. "All right," she said. "Let's go!" Arus yelled. Kira and Lunafura attacked the large monsters while Kadalu attacked the airborne monsters. Arus then ran at Jyagan sword raised yelling, "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!" Arus and Jyagan's swords then began to clash. "Take this," Kadalu yelled as he shot lightning bolts at the airborne monsters sending them down. Lunafura then jumped up high using her spear as a long jump pole and sliced off a monster's head. Three monsters then surrounded Kira. "Around the world," Kira said as he spun himself around very fast and began to attack the monsters with his slices. "You will never defeat me," Jyagan said as he continuously clashed swords with Arus. "Yeah right, stop dreaming Jyagan," Arus said as he brought his sword towards Jyagan's legs but missed as Jyagan jumped up. "Take this," Jyagan said as he hit Arus's left shoulder blade. "Man, good thing I had this armor," Arus said as he looked at his armor which had deep cuts in it. "That armor will not protect you from my evil filled blade," Jyagan yelled as he took another swipe at Arus. Arus narrowly missed by rolling on his back. "I wonder if you're armor will protect you from this, Blaze," Arus yelled as he shot a fireball at Jyagan. Jyagan then ran away from the blast then doubled back to attack Arus. Kira and Lunafura then killed the last monster on the ground. "Kadalu need any help?" Kira yelled. "No thanks," Kadalu said as shot down the last airborne monster. (Authors Note: In the game it would be impossible to win against that many monsters. In the game the most you only be attacked by nine or less. At least that's what I've seen.) "We've got to help Arus," Kadalu said. "Right," the other two said. "You won't get the best of me," Arus said as tried again to slice Jyagan again. "You are weak," Jyagan said as he dodged his attack. As Kadalu and the others ran towards Arus, Arus yelled, "Don't get any closer," Arus yelled. "But-," Kira began to say. "It's my fight," Arus yelled as he dodged a head shot from Jyagan. "All right," Kira said sounding worried/ disappointed. "Just tell people to stop interrupting me," Kira yelled with a smile. "Yeah," Arus said as he also smiled. "Well that reminds me of something that happened a while ago," Kira said as he began to have a flashback. "Don't have a flashback now Kira. This is to much of an important moment," Kadalu yelled as he kicked Kira. "You can do it," Lunafura yelled. "Yeah," Kira and Kadalu yelled. "Thanks guys," Arus said. "There words can't save you," Jyagan said as he hit Arus's left shoulder blade again. Arus then took another swipe at Jyagan but this time his sword hit Jyagan's right arm. "See I'm not so weak," Arus said. "Oh yeah well take this," Jyagan yelled as he brought his sword onto Arus's shoulder blade again but this time hit went through the armor and it also punctured Arus's skin. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Arus screamed in pain as he fell over. Jyagan then cut into Arus's shoulder even further. "No!!!!!!" Kira yelled as the rest of the group ran over to Arus. "Goodbye, Arus," Jyagan said as he disappeared. The group then ran up to Arus and Lunafura inspected him. "He's losing a lot of blood," she said. "No, come on Arus hang on," Kira yelled. "Do you know any healing spells Kadalu?" Lunafura asked. "No," Kadalu said as he shook his head. "Come on man, we're best friends, don't leave," Kira yelled as he began to cry. "He's got no pulse," Lunafura said felling Arus's neck. Kadalu then began to cry as did Lunafura "No, No, Arus," Kira yelled as he looked at his dead friend. To be continued...