Emblem of Roto "Roto's Legacy" By Shamus Kelley "Jyagan come here," Dragon King said as he sat in his in his fortress. "What is it my master," Jyagan said as he entered the room. "I want you to attack Arus and his friends again, with Roto's Armor," he said smiling. "Master I have not even tried the armor it might not fit," Jyagan said sounding worried. "You will test it in battle, now go," Dragon King said as pointed towards the door. "Yes master," Jyagan said as he left the room holding Roto's armor in his hands. "Come on guys please help me!!!" Kira said as he, Arus and, Lunafura were walking on a dirt road in the forest. "Look Kira, since you didn't help putting the apples away you have to carry them," Lunafura said. "It's not fair," Kira said under his breath. "Be quiet," Arus said as he stopped. "I don't have to be quiet," Kira, said. "Shhh listen, do you hear that," Arus whispered as Lunafura covered Kira's mouth. "Yeah I hear it to," Lunafura said. Then out of a tree came Jyagan. "Not you again," Arus said. "Yes me again Arus, and if you know what's good for you, you should fear me, Jyagan," he said as he pulled out his sword. "We don't fear you because it's three on one and you can't beat us," Kira said. "Why can't I," Jyagan said. "Because we are the good guys, and good guys always win," Kira said as all three of them pulled out their weapons. "Oh yeah well you won't be able to penetrate this," Jyagan yelled as he pulled out Roto's Armor. "What!!!!" All three of them yelled. Jyagan then tried to put it on but before it touched his body it flew away from him. "What?!" Jyagan yelled as he looked at himself. "Oh that was real impressive," Kira said as he began to laugh. "Well try this," Jyagan yelled as he shot three red bolts at Kira knocking him down. Jyagan then ran over to the armor making sure no one took it. "Take this," Lunafura yelled as she brought her spear down on Jyagan. "Ah!!!!!" Jyagan yelled as her spear cut into his shoulder. The blood then began to trickle onto the armor. "Take this to," Arus yelled as he hit Jyagan with his sword. "You can not beat me!!!!!" Jyagan yelled as he threw both of them off him. "Now to take care of you," he said as he walked towards Kira. "No!!!!" Arus and Lunafura said as they tried to get up. "It's over," Jyagan said as he took out his gold sword. "No!!!!" a voice yelled as Jyagan was sent to the ground. "What the?" Kira said as he got up," Suddenly in the trees a man appered. "Who are you?" Jyagan yelled as he pointed his sword at the man. "My name is not important, but this is," the man yelled as he hurled beams of energy at Jyagan. "No!!" Jyagan yelled as he ran away from the blasts. "Leave now," the man said as he jumped out of the tree. "I'll be back," Jyagan said as he disappeared with the armor. "Who are you, and why did you help us?" Arus as ked as Lunafura, Kira, and himself walked up to the man. "My name is Kadalu, and I helped you because I help anyone who is the descendent of my good friend Roto," Kadalu said as Kira, Arus, and Lunafura just stared at him. Later as all four of them were sitting around a campfire and eating apples, Kadalu said, "As you all know or should know, Roto destroyed Baramoras and Zoma with his legendary blade and with some help from his friends. Basically Roto always had three companies with him on his journeys. He took different kinds depending on what he needed. Such as Soldier, Priest, Wizard, Fighter, Merchant, Sage, and Goof-Off. I was one of the sages he took along with him." "But if you traveled with Roto then," Arus began to say. "Yes I am very old, 100 years to be exact. Give or take a view years." Kadalu said as he smiled. "Whoa," Arus said as he leaned back. "Yep I am pretty old," Kadalu said as he began to lean back also. "So how are you so old," Lunafura asked. "Well I," but before he could finish he leaned into the fire. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he ran around the camp with fire on his back. "Don't worry I'll get some water," Kira said as he ran off. "HELP ME!!!!!!!!" Kadalu yelled, as the flames were still high on his back. "Just cast a water spell to rickashay off that tree," Arus yelled as he watched him. "All right," he said as he shot the spell at the tree. But before it hit the tree Kira came threw chopping down all the trees with his sword to get to Kadalu. Kira then threw the water on Kadalu as he shot the spell at him. After all the steam cleared Kira's cloths were all wet and Kadalu had ash all over his body. Then a smoke cloud came out of Kadalu's mouth. "Sorry," Kira said. Then Kadalu smiled a huge smile. "No worries," he said giving him a thumb up. "I've been through worse anyway," he said as he began to laugh. "You know being a friend of Roto's I would think he would be more serious," Arus said as he watched Kadalu and Kira laughing and joking. "He guys you hear that," Lunafura said as she stopped walking around. "Not again," Kira said. "No wait I think it's... Follow me," Lunafura said as she ran off into the woods. "I'll go follow her," Kira said he also ran off. "Arus, where is the bottom half of the emblem?" Kadalu asked. "Right here," Arus said he pulled out the emblem from beneath his shirt. "Well Arus if you find the other half of this tell me before you unite them again," Kadalu said. "All right," Arus said as he smiled. "Look Arus it is very important that you do that if you don't it could..." Kadalu tried to say before Kira yelled, "It's the town!!!!!!!!" "All right," Arus and Kadalu yelled as they grabbed the supplies and headed off for the town. "Guys look," Lunafura said as she pointed over her shoulder. Then all three of them could a big town in the distance," "Yes," they all yelled as they ran towards the town. To be continued....... (Authors Note: To lessen some confusion Roto's journeys were made into the Dragon Quest three game for Super Nintendo. The Emblem of Roto series came out much later in Japan to show what happened between the Dragon Quest three game and Dragon Quest one. If you have any questions just ask.)