Emblem of Roto "Kira's Attraction" By Shamus Kelley "Are we lost Kadalu?" Arus asked as the group was in a forest. "Oh we aren't lost," Kadalu said. "Good," Arus said as he let out a sigh of relief. "We are just traveling in a direction we have no idea about," Kadalu said. "Uggh," Arus said as he hit the ground. "Kira what's wrong?" Lunafura asked as Kira was staring at her. "Oh well Lunafura I-" but before Kira could finish Arus said to Kadalu loudly "What do you mean you don't know where we are!!!!" Kira then fell over. "You all right Kira?" Lunafura said as she held out her hand. "Yeah no prob," Kira said as he got up. Kira then walked very strangely past Lunafura. "Guys were setting up camp here," Arus said as he indicated a small open space in the forest. Later Kadalu had started a fire and Lunafura was cooking some food. "All right guys it's ready," Lunafura yelled. Suddenly all three of the guys ran towards their plates and began to eat immediately. Lunafura then just stared at them eating like savages. "What?" Kadalu said as he looked up for a second. "Nothing," Lunafura said as she put some on her own plate and started to eat with fork and knife. Kadalu then went back to eating like crazy. Kira and Arus then both put their plates and both said, "Man I am stuffed." Arus then turned towards Kadalu and he couldn't believe what he saw. He saw Kadalu who was still eating and was eating everything. "Kadalu stop," Arus yelled as he picked up Kadalu. Kira then pulled the food away from Kadalu. "No don't take away my precious," he said in a strange voice. "I'll make sure he doesn't eat anything else," Arus said to Lunafura as he pulled Kadalu away. "You finished?" Kira said to Lunafura pointing at the food. "Yeah," she said as she put her plate down. "You know this reminds me off the night we met," Lunafura said as she looked up at the sky. "Yeah," Kira said as he remembered. Flashback: "Hello," Lunafura said to Kira. "Hello," Kira said with out looking up. "My name is Lunafura and I'm going to be here for awhile so what's your name?" she said with a smile on her face. "My name is Kira," he said as he looked up. He then saw Lunafura's face in the moonlight and his eyes turned to hearts. "So what is there to do around here?" Lunafura said. "Let me show you," he said as he took her hand. Awhile later they both reached a lake. "Wow!" Lunafura said as she looked at the lake. "Yeah," he said. "It's Beautiful" she said. "Just like you," he said. "What did you say?" she asked because she didn't hear him. "Uh-" Kira began to say. He then ran off. "Wha????" Lunafura said. End Flashback. "Yeah that was a beautiful night," Lunafura said. "Yep," Kira said as his face began to turn red. "You never told me what were saying that night," Lunafura said. "Well it was-," but before he could finish Kadalu came tearing out of the tress. "Need more!!!" he yelled as he ran towards the food. "Blaze!" Arus yelled as he shot a fireball at Kadalu. Kadalu's back then caught on fire. "Not again!!!" he yelled as he ran around the fire. "Uggh," Kira said as he hit his face. "Something wrong?" Lunafura said to Kira as she smiled and Arus was chasing after Kadalu. Kira's face then turned completely red. "Nothing," Kira said as he got up. He then went up to Kadalu who was getting the fire off himself. "What is wrong with you?" he yelled as he brought his fist up. "I wouldn't do that," Kadalu said. "Oh yeah," Kira yelled as he hit Kadalu. When Kira's hand hit Kadalu it turned red with heat. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Kira yelled as he ran around holding his hand. "Snowstorm!!!" Kadalu yelled as snow came out of his hands. The snow then went at Kira's hand. "Much better," he said as his hand turned back to regular color. "Now my hand is cold," he said. "Uggh," Arus said. Later Kira had his hand near the fire letting it warm up. "It hurts so much," he said as tears were coming out of his eyes. "You okay?" Lunafura said coming up and sitting next to Kira. "Yeah," he said. "Maybe this will make it even better," she said as she rubbed his hand. Kira's face then turned bright red. Lunafura then smiled at Kira. "You're a good friend," she said as she put her hand on her chin. Kira then just looked in the fire knowing what he was thinking about, and it was her. To be continued...