Emblem of Roto "Jyagan" By Shamus Kelley "I won't lose this time," Jyagan said as he pulled out his gold sword. Arus then just stood there waiting for Jyagan to attack. "Ahhhhhh," Jyagan yelled as he ran at Arus. Arus then held up his sword his sword just in time to block Jyagan's sword. "Let's get him," the others said, running at Jyagan. "Oh no you don't," Jyagan said as a shield blocked them from Arus and himself. "Now what?" Kira said. "We have got to break this field open," Lunafura said. "No, Lunafura were just going to sit here while Jyagan beats the heck out of Arus," Kadalu said. Back in the shield Arus and Jyagan were still clashing swords. "You don't seem to be fighting any better," Arus said with a smirk. "Oh yeah, try to hit me," Jyagan said as he stopped attacking and stood so Arus could attack easily. "You bet I will," Arus yelled as he took a slashing swipe at Jyagan. When his sword hit Jyagan he never moved and the armor wasn't scratched. "What?!" Arus said as he stood back. "Now let me show you a real sword slash," Jyagan said as he brought his sword up. He then took a swipe at Arus, which he tried to avoid but he couldn't. Arus then fell to the ground in pain. "Ahhhhhh," Arus screamed in pain. Suddenly Kadalu, Kira, and Lunafura broke through the shield. "Very interesting," Jyagan said as he smirked. "Take this," Kira yelled as he tried to hit Jyagan's middle section but again Jyagan again was not affected. "Nice try, weakling," Jyagan said as he picked up Kira and flung him onto the ground with so much force that he made marks in the ground. "No way," Kadalu said. Then behind Jyagan Lunafura brought her spear onto Jyagan's shoulder and sliced. Jyagan, again unaffected, whirled and also brought Lunafura to the ground. "You know I should thank you. You helped me figure out how to wear the armor," Jyagan said as he left her in the ground. "You didn't beat me before, and you won't beat me this time either," Kadalu said as he stood in front of Jyagan. "Wrong," Jyagan said. "Explodent," Kadalu yelled as huge blasts went at Jyagan. (Authors Note: Explodent is a spell that hurls explosions on the enemy.) Jyagan then with incredible speed moved away from the blasts. "It seems you have all of the benefits to," Kadalu said as he looked at Jyagan. "Yes, me being a descendent of Roto I have all the benefits of the armor," he said smiling. "You are not worthy to wear the armor," Kadalu yelled. "Too bad," he said. "You know it also so does not go with your sword," Kadalu said. "Wha?!" Jyagan said. "Don't you know anything about fashion," Kadalu said. "This is not the time, Kadalu to talk about clothes," Lunafura yelled as she tried to get up. "Metalcut," Jyagan yelled as his sword turned a gray color. He then ran at Kadalu and took a swipe at his head. Kadalu barley missed it but it hit his hand. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Kadalu screamed in pain. "Now to finish off the friend of Roto's," Jyagan said as he brought his sword down on Kadalu. "No!!!!!!!" Arus yelled as he stood up. Jyagan then turned around in surprise. "Blaze," Arus yelled as a fireball hit Jyagan. "What? You can't use spells," Jyagan yelled. "It seems I can," Arus said. "I'll be back," Jyagan said as he disappeared. Arus then fell over in pain. "Arus!" Kadalu yelled as he ran over to him. "I'll be fine Kada-," but before he finished he blacked out from the pain. Arus then saw all of his friends lying dead. "No!!!!" Arus yelled. "Give up Arus," a voice said. Then a huge blackish purpleish wing appered out of the blackness. "No!!!!!" Arus yelled as he woke up. "Chill man," Kira said. "What was that?" Arus said. "A nightmare," Kadalu said. "What was it about?' Lunafura asked. "Nothing, what happened? How did you guys-," "Kadalu took us to safety and bandaged are wounds," Lunafura said pointing at a bandage on her arm. "Not a very good job," Kira said. "What!" Kadalu said. "You wanna take me on," Kira said. "Yeah," Kadalu said. "Don't start," Lunafura said as she stood between the two. "Fine," Kira said. "Man, Jyagan almost killed us," Kadalu said sitting on a log. "But we made it through," we'll be fine. Kira said. "No we won't. Being a descendent of Roto with that armor he could have squashed us if Arus hadn't taken him by surprise," Kadalu said. "But-," Lunafura said. "But next time he will be on his guard, and will squash us," Kadalu said. "Anyway, guys if you hadn't been so stupid running in like that I could have taken him by surprise with my spells," Kadalu said as he mimicked his spells. "Kadalu I've been wondering how come when you said you would help all descendents of Roto you help Arus but not Jyagan?" Kira asked. "Well that is very complicated but basically I don't help him because he is evil and he has been brought up evil (Authors Note: This question came from a reader so your opinions do count.) "Also how can he wear the armor?" Kira asked. "Well-," Kadalu began to say. "Wait I'm remember something that might have to do with it," Lunafura said. Flashback: "Well try this," Jyagan yelled as he shot three red bolts at Kira knocking him down. Jyagan then ran over to the armor making sure no one took it. "Take this," Lunafura yelled as she brought her spear down on Jyagan. "Ah!!!!!" Jyagan yelled as her spear cut into his shoulder. The blood then began to trickle onto the armor. End Flashback. "Yeah, it must have been the blood. Putting blood on the armor must make him able to wear it." Arus said. Kadalu then looked very surprised. "How did you know that?" Kadalu asked. "We are very smart," Kira said as he smiled. "You didn't come up with anything," Arus and Lunafura yelled. "Well we need to find the other two Roto items," Kadalu said. "And where would those be?" Kira said. "Well Roto's sword as never been found but the shield is in the country of Astaa somewhere," Kadalu said. "Then where is Astaa," Kira said as he stepped back. "Well you just put your foot in the country," Kadalu said. "Wha?! How do you know?" Kira said eying Kadalu. "Well I'm real smart and that," he said as he pointed at a sign that said, "Now entering Astaa." "Oh," Kira said. "Uggh," Kadalu said. "Good work Jyagan," Dragon King said. "Yes master," he said. "Now that you know that Arus as magical power you will be ready," Dragon King said. "Yes master," Jyagan said. "Leave me now," Dragon King said. As Jyagan left the room he went into his own room. He then looked at the armor on his body and said, "You will be of much help." He then laid on his bed and began to sleep. "Jyagan," a voice said in his dream. "Who are you?" Jyagan yelled. "I am your-," "Ahhhhhh," Jyagan yelled as he woke up. He then saw Arus and his friends resting and said, "You may rest now Arus but I will defeat you," he said as he looked at Roto's armor. In an unknown place, a strange monster was holding the ball of light and saying, "Rest while you can Arus, you have no idea what is coming." To be Continued...