Emblem of Roto "The Evil is Coming" Part 2 By Shamus Kelley Last time Dragon King took over the king of Carmen and killed almost everyone in the town except for a young girl and a baby named Arus who escaped to small shack in the country in which Gran and his son let them stay. It has been ten years since the castle in Carmen was destroyed and Arus as been hidden from Dragon King. Today Arus turns 12 and doesn't know how important this day is to him and the world. "Well I'm twelve so what was so important about this day," Arus said to Lunafura as he stood up in a tree wearing the bottom half of the emblem of Roto. "Well Arus today you get your sword" Lunafura said. "All right," Arus said as he jumped out of the tree. Later in the shack Lunafura came up to Arus and gave him a sword with a golden handle and a long blade. "This is incredible," Arus said as he admired his sword. "What about me don't I get a sword?" Kira said looking at Arus then Lunafura. "Yes son I have a sword for you," Gran said to Kira holding out a Reddish, Purplish sword that had a shorter blade then Arus's. "All right, hey Arus you want to practice outside?" Kira said to Arus. "Sure," Arus said as he ran outside with Kira. As they both ran outside Gran said to Lunafura, "When are you going to tell him about what really happened?" "I don't want to tell him that his father is a monster now. I think just saying that both his parents died is good enough. I don't think he could handle now if I told him," she said to Gran. "You should have told him the truth when he first asked," he said. "Look I'll tell him when I think he's ready," she said sounding mad. Outside Arus and Kira were clashing both there swords both determined to win. "Just cause I've been your friend all my life doesn't me I won't back down," Arus said smirking as Kira. "Oh yeah take this," Kira yelled as he took a swipe at Arus. He narrowly missed and then Arus took his blade under his feet and tripped Kira to the ground. "I won you lost," Arus said to Kira pointing his sword at him. "Good job," Arus said putting his sword down and helping Kira up. "You know I thought I could beat you know me being sixteen and all." Kira said as he got up. "Don't forget I'm a decedent of Roto," Arus said puffing out his chest. "Well that may be true but one day I'll beat you," Kira said putting his shoulder around Arus. In the huge fortress Dragon King was sitting in a huge chair as a dark figure moved about the room. "Attack me," Dragon King yelled to the person in the darkness. The person then ran at Dragon King with a sword ready to slice him. The blade then hit Dragon King before he could react. "Good job, you have passed the final test on your twelfth birthday, Jyagan," Dragon King said proudly. "Thank you master," Jyagan said coming out of the shadows. "I now present you with your own sword," King Dragon said holding out a completely gold sword. "Thank you again master," Jyagan said admiring the sword. "Now I want you to attack Arus and his friend," Dragon King said. "Yes master I will destroy Arus," Jyagan said as he left the room. In the forest Arus and Kira were walking when out of nowhere a huge blast knocked them to the ground. "What was that?!" Kira yelled as he picked himself up. "I am Jyagan and I am here to destroy you," Jyagan yelled as he took out his blade for another attack. "Not if I can help it!" Kira yelled as he ran at Jyagan. They both then began to clash blades but Jyagan sent Kira easily to the ground. "Don't hurt my friend!!" Arus yelled as he ran at Jyagan. Then they both clashed swords not stopping at all. All of sudden out of nowhere Arus hit Jyagan in the shoulder. "What?!" Jyagan yelled as he stumbled back. "That's what you get for hurting my friend," Arus yelled as he held up his sword. "Well this is what you get," Jyagan yelled he shot a huge red blast at Arus knocking him down. Jyagan then walked up to Arus and began to bring his sword down when out of nowhere Lunafura blocked it with her spear. "What?!" Jyagan yelled as he stepped back. Lunafura smirked and then attacked Jyagan with full force. Both of their weapons clashed continuously when Jyagan steeped back and vanished. "Are you guys all right?" Lunafura said as she ran towards Arus and Kira. "Were fine," they both said as they got up. Then they both fell back. "Maybe not," Kira said. "What was that?" Arus said, after he and Kira had been taken back to the shack. "I don't know, but Arus that man or what ever he was must have something to do with what happened to your parents," Lunafura said to Arus. "Then I've got to stop him," Arus said standing up and picking up his sword. "No Arus, we are going to stop him," Lunafura said as she stood up. "Me too," Kira said. He then turned around and looked at his father. "It is all right if I go?" Kira said. "Yes, it is," Gran, said. "We can't just leave you here," Arus said coming towards Gran. "Don't worry about me Arus, just stop that man who tried to kill you," Gran said smiling. "All right," Arus said as he jumped up high in the air. Later the three were standing outside the shack looking at the sun rising. "Time to go," Lunafura said. "Bye dad," Kira said waving at Gran who was waving back at him. "All right let's go," Arus said as he shouldered his blade. Then all three of then walked towards the sunrise ready for anything. "You have failed me," Dragon King said to Jyagan sounding very displeased. "I am sorry," Jyagan said as he stood waiting to be punished. "All you need is an advantage over Arus," King Dragon said. "But what?" Jyagan said. "This," Dragon King said as he pulled out a suit of armor. "But this is," Jyagan started to say. "It is the legendary armor, Roto's armor," Dragon king said as he handed it to Jyagan. "Being a direct descendent of Roto means that you can wear it," Dragon King said proudly. Jyagan just stood there with a straight face knowing that with this he could be unstoppable. To be continued...