Emblem of Roto "The Evil is Coming" Part 1 By Shamus Kelley (Authors Note: This series is based off the original Emblem of Roto Manga series made by Chiaki Kawamata and Junji Koyanagi, the art was done by Kamui Fujiwara.) In an ancient time the forces of Baramos were attacking Alefgard, a peaceful country. A hero named Roto was chosen by the king to stop Baramos. Going through many adventures he finally defeated Baramos but realized he was just a tool for Zoma. Many years after the fall of Zoma, the descendants of Roto left Alefguard and divided his emblem into two parts. The brother with the top half, created the kingdom of Loran. The brother with the bottom half, created the kingdom of Carmen. The kingdoms were peaceful and prosperous for many years. Emblem of Roto begins 100 years later. "Don't worry my wife I will be back as soon as my mission is over I will return," the king of Carmen said to his pregnant wife. "Will you return to see the birth of our son?" the queen said. "Yes I will be back for the birth of our son," the king said as he stood up and walked outside the room. Awhile later a priest entered the queens bedroom. "Madam we must choose a name for your child, but it must be a proper name for a decedent of Roto," the priest said to the queen. "What about Arus?" the queen said to the priest. "Well," the priest said as he was thinking, "It sounds perfect for your son," the priest said smiling. "Attack," the king yelled to his troops who were about to attack a group of shamans. All of the king's men fought bravely and killed all of the shaman. "King look a temple!" a solider yelled. "It might have gold," another solider said. "We will investigate it," the king said looking at the bottom half of Roto's emblem. "There doesn't seem to be anything here," a solider said as the group walked inside the temple. "Wait, I found something!" the king yelled as he picked up an evil looking statue. Then the statue made a strange noise, which, without the king noticing the bottom half of the emblem of Roto fell off. "What is it my king, what did you find?" a solider said to the king. "Oh nothing the king said slipping the statue into his bag. Without knowing the statue was begging to take over the king. The king returned to Carmen and began to act very strangely. "He always takes the statue to the basement the castle," the townspeople always said. Without anyone knowing the king was talking to the statue but was really talking to an evil force know as Dragon King. "Go against the name Arus and give the name Jyagan to your son so he can follow me," the evil voice of Dragon King said to the king. Many months later the queen gave birth to her child and named him Arus. The king tried many times to give the child to King Dragon but failed. "Give him to me," the king yelled to his wife in the queen's bedroom. "Never!" the queen yelled because she knew what had happened to her husband. "Fine, Guards," the king yelled as three Zombie guards came into the room. "No you will not harm her!" the queen's handmaidens yelled at the guards. The guards then shot blasts at the handmaidens destroying them. "Goodbye wife," the king said to his wife. He then began to chant a spell and then shot a huge blast at the queen killing her. "Take the baby to my throne room" the king said to the Zombie guards. Outside the Zombie guards had killed almost everyone in the town and had turned almost all the guards into Zombie guards. Then out of nowhere the last human guard ran at the king with sword and swiped at the king many times. Then without noticing the king's skin fell off him and he turned around to show he was a huge monster. Then the king looked at the bottom half of Roto's emblem he retrieved from the temple. "Ah, this is not worth anything," the king said throwing the emblem onto the baby Arus. When the Zombie guards were halfway towards the throne room a solider came out of the ruble. "You are not taking that baby!" the soldier said. The soldier then yelled a battle cry throwing off her helmet showing she was a girl. The Zombie guards then rushed at the girl but were sent down by her spear. "Come on little one I have got to get you out of here or my name isn't Lunafura," the guard said picking up the baby and the bottom half of Roto's emblem. She then ran away from the castle and into the country far away from the castle. She then found small shack and knocked on the door. "Yes what do you want?" a man said answering the door. "I need for you to let me stay her for awhile. An evil force as destroyed Carmen and has tried to turn this baby evil," Lunafura said. "Well come in then. My name is Gran and this is my son Kira," Gran said pointing towards Kira who looked about four years old. "Say you only look about nine, how did you escape?" Gran asked. "Well, I have trained for a long time helping out the guards," Lunafura said. "You may have to stay here a long time then, we need to raise this boy and well to" Gran said looking at Arus who was holding the bottom half of the emblem of Roto. In a huge fortress in the sky Dragon King sat staring at the king. "So you killed that whole town but did not bring me your son!" Dragon King yelled at the king. "Yes, master" the king said. "Leave me now" Dragon King said. "Yes master," the king said as he left the room. "Master we have found what you said to look for" a zombie guard said walking into the room. "Excellent, bring him to me now," Dragon King said. "Yes master," the guard said walking out of the room. Later the guard walked back into the room with a small child. "This is another descendent of Roto master," the guard said as he left the room. Dragon King then picked up the child and said, "You will help me destroy Arus, his companies, and help me take over this world," Dragon King said to the small child. "Your name is now Jyagan, a name of evil," Dragon King said as the baby eyes turned blood red. To be continued...